|Web Developer – Programmer-Analyst
Intergonic, a software company providing web-based business solutions has a requirement for two Software Developers/Programmer-Analysts with strong web development skills.
- Relational Database skills (PostgreSQL, MySQL, other…)
- NoSQL Database skills (MongoDB, CouchDB, Cassandra, other…)
- Linux Platform
- Modeling Techniques
- Web Applications
- Web MVC Frameworks (e.g. Yii, Yii2, or similar)
- Strong communications skills are paramount for this role.
- Excellent Communications skills at both technical and business level.
- Ability to write project documentation
- Ability to interpret project specifications
- Ability to work to deadlines
- Good planning and personal time management
- Build database solutions using MongoDB, PostgreSQL, MySQL
- Implement solutions on correct internal and external platforms including Windows and Unix/Linux
- Carry out testing on all solutions prior to handover
- Ongoing development of live solutions
- Provide support for customer and internal projects
- Carry out research into new technologies and building techniques
- Mobile Applications Development
||The main purpose of this role will be to redesign, build, implement, test and maintain the solutions that are housed both internally and on cloud servers.Sound understanding of software development process and best Practices processes. Comfortable creating accurate technical documentations. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a unique software solutions provider in a busy and challenging environment.
It is also an excellent opportunity to grow with the company, and to take initiatives to partially redesign the currently existing products.
Mails with your CV to be sent to “jobs at intergonic dot com”